Friday 16 November 2012

Lord knows what i'm doing right !!!!

Hello Peeps and Freaks Alike !!!

i have come to join in the fun that is blogging, i dont know how well this will go but i've decided i want to share more of my writings and ramblings ect that i have floating around.

i've been inspired by the many blogs found on here that consist of reviews and such for horror/slasher/scary movies and all that comes inbetween it too !!

i suppose i should tell you i'm no professional !!! i never studied any form of film making and such i just think that some movies need defending from all the smart ass people out there (not that being a smart ass is a BAD THING) i just want to share my views and my opinions and hope that like the many bloggers that have come before me with the spectacular blogging and reviewing and writing that i may be able to join them on my quest to write !!!

i wont bore you with the details just hang around and see and find out how it all comes out !!!! i will post a couple of my reviews and ramblings up for you straight away and i hope you love and enjoy them as much i loved and enjoyed writing them !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment